OutSource Seismic strictly adheres to two sets of safety regulations:
1. Company Rules and Procedures: These are rules and procedures created by OutSource Seismic and enforced by company policy. They are communicated by:
• Policies: Refer to the Commitment & Involvement section of our manual. They include Health & Safety, Violence in the Workplace, Drug & Alcohol, and Guiding Principles.
• Safety Standards: Specific Contractor standards.
• Safety Meetings, site orientations and the Contractor Approval Process.
• Posted Safety Rules in all main work areas.
2. Government Regulations: These are regulations outlined by the provincial government and are enforceable by law. In Alberta the governing document is the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Act, Regulation and Code. Each Province has different HSE legislation. All OutSource Seismic staff and contractors must be familiar with the application OH&S requirements based on workplace health and safety requirements.